10/2022 Hiring Working MANAGER
$50k to $75k
A workplace where time flies!
Designotype is looking for a full-time (Working) manager with a keen attention to detail to plan, direct and oversee the operations, employees and fiscal health of Designotype Printers. Duties will include production on various output devices and performing or assigning duties to ensure deadlines are met in a cost-effective manner.
Project and organizational skills with a demonstrated ability to multi-task and prioritize in a deadline driven environment. Decision making, planning and financial skills with a commitment to customer satisfaction.
- work under the pressure of tight deadlines and multiple changing priorities
- prioritize and use time effectively
- take the initiative as a problem solver
- delegate assignments, give and receive instruction/ direction
- speak clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations
- share knowledge, train others on procedures, solutions, new programs, best practices
- be motivated and work independently, assuming full ownership of the position
- walk and stand for the better part of the day; lift 50lbs
- valid driver's license
- good presence and personality
- regular and reliable attendance
- ensure that we have sufficient supplies for daily operations
- communicate with vendors
- identify areas in need of process improvement
- maintain a clean and safe work environment
- keep track of inventory
- review equipment maintenance and preventative measures
- be motivated to bring in new business
Experience in a printing environment a plus. Computer programs include Word, Publisher, Excel, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Quark, Acrobat and several specialized printing programs.
We believe work should be challenging, rewarding, and fun. If you agree, we’d love to have you join our team. We’re always on the lookout for talented, organized, and motivated people who are interested in helping customers and building a successful brand.
We want employees with extraordinary skills, attitudes, and work ethic. We offer a proven track record of success in a fun, friendly workplace which produces product that is an essential element to the success of almost every business.
You can live and work in “God’s Country” – Michigan’s Upper Peninsula.
Email your resume and cover letter to Margaret@designotype.com or stop in to fill out an application.