QR (quick response) codes enable consumers and companies to connect in new ways. The "code" is embedded with data that, when scanned, links back to a website, landing page, contact record, or other predefined digital content. Companies can now share in-depth content in a very small space within their marketing.
Endless Possibilities: Use a QR code on...
- your business card to supply your contact information digitally.
- printed invitations to bring up a Google map providing directions to your event.
- posters promoting a show, play, or movie that links to a YouTube trailer promotion.
- product instructional sheets, labels, or decals, and link the code to a video showing how the product is assembled.
- your restaurant menu to provide dietary information.
- pages of a book in order to bring them to life and offer more details about the subject.
- trade-show booth signs and displays to enhance product or company information.
- all marketing materials to get visitors to your website or Facebook page.
We can create and add a QR code to your projects. Ask us, we are here to help.