QR (quick response) codes enable consumers and companies to connect in new ways. The "code" is embedded with data that, when scanned by a QR-reading device, links back to a website, landing page, contact record, or other predefined digital content.
Many smartphones come preloaded with free software or you can download an app for scanning QR codes. As a result, companies can now share more in-depth content, without requiring extra space on printed pieces, ads, and other media.
- Put a QR code on the back (or front) of your business card. It can be encoded so the person scanning it can automatically receive all of your contact information digitally, so they don't have to enter it manually into their phone's directory.
- Print a QR code on postcard or brochure mailers, and have it point to a landing page with a special discount offer.
- Add a QR code to printed invitations, and point it to a Google map page that provides directions to your location.
- Place a QR code on posters promoting a show, play, or movie, and have it point to a YouTube trailer promotion.
- Print QR codes on product instructional sheets, labels, or decals, and link the code to a website providing more details or a YouTube video showing how the product is assembled.
- Put QR codes on restaurant menus to provide dietary information.
- Make the pages of a book come to life with QR codes that provide links to websites that offer more details about the subject in the book.
- QR codes work great for trade-show booth signs and events.
- Create a QR code that points to your Facebook page, and add it to all of your marketing materials.
We can create and add a QR code to practically anything if you don't know how... ask us, we are here to help.