QR (quick response) codes enable consumers and companies to connect in new ways. The "code" is embedded with data that, when scanned by a QR-reading device, links back to a website, landing page, contact record, or other predefined digital content. Companies can now share more in-depth content, without requiring extra space on marketing media.
- Put a QR code on your business card. The person scanning it can automatically receive all of your contact information digitally, so they don't have to enter it manually into their phone's directory.
- Print a QR code on postcard or brochure mailers to receive a special discount offer.
- Add a QR code to printed invitations, to view a Google map that provides directions to your location.
- Place a QR code on posters promoting a show, play, or movie, linked to a YouTube trailer promotion.
- Print QR codes on product instructional sheets, labels, or decals, and link the code to a video showing how the product is assembled.
- Put QR codes on restaurant menus to provide dietary information.
- Make the pages of a book come to life with QR codes that offer more details about the subject in the book.
- QR codes work great for trade-show booth signs and events.
- Create a QR code that points to your Facebook page, and add it to all of your marketing materials.
We can create and add a QR code to your projects. Ask us, we are here to help.