There are many options to choose from when binding your booklets, reports, presentations, manuals, books or catalogs. Check out each option below:
- Saddle Stitched : Ideal for projects with 8 to 48 pages. Two staples on the fold bind the pages together. Ideal binding for calendars, annual reports, magazines, and catalogs.
- Spiral or Coil Binding : Round plastic coils used for books that you need to lay flat when opened. Durable and strong, this binding method is often used for documents that need to be mailed. Great for reunion books, cookbooks, and research manuals.
- Comb Binding : The classic round plastic bindings used for books up to 400 pages. Pages can be added or removed easily. A great option to bind your next Report or Working Manual.
- Wire O or double loop binding : These are great for binding log books, notebooks, or loose articles.
- Hardcover : Make a real statement with a hardcover bound book. Great for memory books, hymnals, and colorful picture books.
- Paperback : Our softcover books are a great option to bind your next novel!
Have more questions? Call 906-482-2424 to get your answer TODAY!
- Size: 8.5 x 5.5, 8.5 x 11, 7 x 10, 6 x 9 (can be any custom size)
- Ink: color ink and black ink options available